The Terraces is a Memory Care community offering assisted living for residents with Alzheimer’s Disease and other related dementia’s. The staff at the community are compassionate, well trained with advanced skills, and continuously educated in the latest memory care practices. Accommodations are offered in shared and private studios. A concierge physician, physical and occupational therapies and hospice services are also available.
Assisted Living Choices
- What is Assisted Living?
- Assisted Living Options
- The Cost of Assisted Living in the United States
- Paying for Assisted Living
- National Assisted Living Week
- Is a Reverse Mortgage a good idea for you to consider?
- Health & Wellness
- Personal Histories
- Senior Programs & Organizations
- No events