HART, Healthy Aging Response Team
A phone referral system designed to help ease your way to answer difficult questions about life’s concerns.
- Doelger Senior Center, 101 Lake Merced Blvd, Daly City, CA 94015
Adult Day Centers provide socialization with peers, daily activities, meals, personal care assistance and management of medications for seniors.
CCS Senior Centers
Congress of California’s Senior Centers in locations throughout the Bay Area.
- 1230 N Street, Suite 201, Sacramento, CA 95814
The Dance Palace Community Center
This Marin community center offers classes, workshops, and weekly luncheons for the elderly.
- 503 B St., Point Reyes Station, Ca 94956
Jewish Community Center of SF
Center for the involvement with the San Francisco Jewish community with a program for seniors that includes workshops, classes, and forums.
- 3200 California St., San Francisco, CA 94118
Lifelong Medical Care Adult Day Center
The ADHC program is designed to help participants maintain or improve their ability to take care of themselves in a social environment. Day centers located in Oakland and Novato.
East Bay ADHC (9am- 3pm)
- 10700 MacArthur Blvd. Suite 14A, Oakland, Ca 94605
Marin ADHC (Mon- Fri 9am- 4pm)
- 1905 Novato Blvd. Novato, Ca 94947
Mill Valley Mature Adult Programs
Mill Valley Senior Club provides services including counseling and tax services as well as recreational activities like movie matinees, luncheons, and day trips at the Mill Valley Community Center’s Terrance Lounge.
- 180 Camino Alto, Mill Valley, Ca 94941
Napa Valley Adult Day Center
Offers day services and serves as a resource and recreation center for frail adults. Provides healthcare for alzheimers and hospice patients as well.
- 414 South Jefferson, Napa, Ca 94559
Novato Senior Citizens Club
Held at the Margaret Todd Senior Center, this club provides many activities for adults 50+ including potlucks, exercise classes, counseling,home delivered groceries and many other services.
- (415) 899-8254 (Senior Citizens Club)
- (415) 899-8290 (Margaret Todd Senior Center)
- 1560 Hill Road, Novato, Ca 94947
Senior Access, Adult Day Services
Marin County’s social club for older adults with memory loss. Drop-in care available.
- San Rafael Program (Mon-Fri 10am-3pm): 70 Skyview Terrace Bldg. B, San Rafael, Ca 94903
- Belvedere Program (Tues 10am-3pm): St. Stephen’s Church, 3 Bay View Belvedere, Ca 94920
Southwest Adult Day Services
Mission is to help older, frail adults, as well as younger, functionally impaired adults, remain independent as long as possible. Daily program from 10am to 2pm, serving in Sonoma County.
- 684 Benicia Drive, Santa Rosa, CA 95409
Servicing seniors of Marin County through transportation, meals, and community programs.
- 930 Tamalpais Ave, San Rafael, CA 94901
Diablo Valley Foundation for the Aging (Contra Costa County)
Fee based services include Valley Oak Respite Center offering social, adult day care program for seniors who are frail, have memory loss or early stages of Alzheimer’s and/or physical disabilities.
- Website: www.dv-fa.org