Home Care Assistance is the premier provider of non-medical in-home care. The company was founded in 2002 by Kathy Johnson, PhD, a Certified Geriatric Care Manager, after she had a tough time finding quality care for her own parents. Home Care Assistance has since evolved into a solution for thousands of families as the live-in care specialists, offering high-quality care on both an hourly and 24/7 basis.
Assisted Living Choices
- What is Assisted Living?
- Assisted Living Options
- The Cost of Assisted Living in the United States
- Paying for Assisted Living
- National Assisted Living Week
- Is a Reverse Mortgage a good idea for you to consider?
- Health & Wellness
- Personal Histories
- Senior Programs & Organizations
- No events